17 West Osage Street, Greenfield In. 46140$58,500
- Remarks: Nice, cute 2 bedroom, 1 bath home in downtown Greenfield. Walk to shops, restaurants, brewery, town/county offices, Pennsy Trail! New furnace & water heater. Nice mature trees. Large bedrooms and living space. Laundry room. Immediate possession.
- Current Days on Market: 295
- Last Status: Pending
- Appliances: MicroHood,Oven/Range-Gas
- Basement: 0
- Eating Area: Eat In Kitchen
- Equipment: Not Applicable
- Fireplaces: 0
- Exterior Amenities: Not Applicable
- Cooling: FansCeilingPaddle
- Garage: 0
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Lot Information: Street Lights,Tree Mature
- Lot Size: 67×100
- Utility Options: Gas Connected,High Speed Internet Avail
- Water Heater: Gas
- School District: Greenfield-Central Community
- The at 17 West Osage Street Greenfield, IN 46140 is currently for sale and features (2) bedrooms, (1) bathrooms, 1132 sqft. of living space, and is listed for sale at $58,500.
You can search all Greenfield area properties for a home, a house, a condo, or a patio home to find real estate in Greenfield, IN.
You are viewing the official Greenfield MLS listing details for the for sale at 17 West Osage Street Greenfield, IN 46140 which is MLS# 21520636.
The has been listed on this site for days.
Thank you for viewing the for sale at 17 West Osage Street Greenfield, IN 46140 with the MLS 21520636 on http://homesthatareforsale.com.
This MLS Was Updated (-Minutes) Ago.
This Listing is Courtesy of: RE/MAX Realty Group. – This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information. Broker Reciprocity® information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This data is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
**All real estate advertised herein is subject to the “Federal Fair Housing Act”, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Share this : Print
Location & Information
17 West Osage Street
- MLS #: 21520636
- Status: Active
- Contingency: Act with no Contingency
- Price: $58,500
- Acres: <1/4 Acre
- Total SqFt: 1132
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full Baths: 1
- Half Baths: 0
- Property Type: Residential
- Garage/Park Description: None
- Lot #: 9&10
- Subdivision: PIERSON
- Area: 3005 – Hancock – Center
- City: Greenfield
- State: IN
- Township: Center
- Zip: 46140
- Tax Year: 2018
- Year Built: 1900