709 East Mckenzie Road, Greenfield In. 46140$260,000
- Remarks: Beautiful custom home on over a half an acre. Main floor features 3/4 inch hardwood floors, gas fireplace, multiple storage closets, one bedroom, full bath and plenty of room to spread out. Upstairs you will find a large laundry room, spacious master with walk in closet, master bath with garden tub and double vanity, and two more spacious bedrooms with ample closet space. This is must see home minutes from shopping and restaurants. Additional features: 2-story foyer, decorative pond at entrance, no hoa, all major stainless steel kitchen appliances stay, washer/dryer stay
- Current Days on Market: 5
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range-Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Basement: 0
- Eating Area: Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room,Pantry
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Fireplace Description: Family Room Fireplace,Gas Starter Fireplace
- Fireplaces: 1
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Asphalt
- Cooling: Central Electric
- Garage: 1
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Lot Information: Sidewalks,Street Lights,Tree Mature
- Lot Size: 150×150
- Utility Options: Cable Available,Gas Connected,High Speed Internet Avail
- Water Heater: Gas
- School District: Greenfield-Central Community
- The at 709 East McKenzie Road Greenfield, IN 46140 is currently for sale and features (4) bedrooms, (3) bathrooms, 2500 sqft. of living space, and is listed for sale at $260,000.
You can search all Greenfield area properties for a home, a house, a condo, or a patio home to find real estate in Greenfield, IN.
You are viewing the official Greenfield MLS listing details for the for sale at 709 East McKenzie Road Greenfield, IN 46140 which is MLS# 21614660.
The has been listed on this site for days.
Thank you for viewing the for sale at 709 East McKenzie Road Greenfield, IN 46140 with the MLS 21614660 on http://homesthatareforsale.com.
This MLS Was Updated (-Minutes) Ago.
This Listing is Courtesy of: HomeXpert, Ray Stuck & Co.. – This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information. Broker Reciprocity® information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This data is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.
**All real estate advertised herein is subject to the “Federal Fair Housing Act”, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status, or national origin.
Share this : Print
Location & Information
709 East McKenzie Road
- MLS #: 21614660
- Status: Active
- Contingency: Act with no Contingency
- Price: $260,000
- Acres: 1/2-1 Acre
- Total SqFt: 2500
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 3
- Half Baths: 0
- Property Type: Residential
- Garage/Park Description: 2 Car Attached
- Lot #: 1
- Subdivision: BRANDYWINE TRACE
- Area: 3005 – Hancock – Center
- City: Greenfield
- State: IN
- Township: Center
- Zip: 46140
- Tax Year: 2018
- Year Built: 2004